<VV> Naming Corvairs

n5hsr n5hsr at sprynet.com
Thu Jan 14 08:55:40 EST 2010

What's really scary is that the word Bash as in Dick means something else to
amateur radio operators around the time of the Corvair and a bit later.

Me, I end up sticking the variable QAPLA in programs when I test them.   Of
course, we want it to be true, 1 or 'Y' (depending on the program).

Maybe that's what I'll name my next Corvair.  Came close to naming one of my
other cars Cemepka  in Cyrillic. (needs an umlaut over the 2d e)

Charles Fregeau