<VV> Fwd: Check out Official Harley Earl Website / Home Page

kenpepke at juno.com kenpepke at juno.com
Wed Jan 27 07:48:42 EST 2010

Well, it is always fun to see pics of the old styling studio along with the LM clay sporting EM wheel covers :-)

While I have not been able to appropriate the time required to thoroughly study this site, and I will probably never do as much research as I would wish to, there are quite a few areas that do not ring quite true to my previous knowledge of those times.  Seems there have been some liberties taken; nothing really great that jumps right out BUT, I wonder if others have questions concerning the accuracy.  Personally, I am 'taking a grain of salt' along with the information offered.
Ken P

AC Woolman <ac-woolman at hotmail.com> wrote:

 Woolman here/

It's odd, then, that Mitchell didn't scrap the LeSabre.  Since that was Earl's favorite
car I'd think it would be the first to go.

Luckily, for posterity, the LeSabre is still with us.  I can't imagine GM ever getting
rid of it.  Beautiful car.

A couple nice Corvair pictures on that website as well.

AC Woolman