<VV> CLARK's CORVAIR PARTS my comments

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Wed Jan 27 07:55:08 EST 2010

my only comment about clark's is i have done business with them since   the
early 70's ( i even still have most of the catalogs !) , and they have
always  been very fair with me , even in some "sticky" situations beyond  our
control.
i hope you get the unusual parts you need ok , but i guess it will take a
phone call to get things in order.
they , along with other fine vendors , have been the important  key  needed
to keep our cars going!
it gets harder and more expensive as we and our cars get older.
regards, Tim Colson
 owner of a few , ALWAYS working my sore old butt off many hours  a day on
just CORVAIRS!  (retired?)
   some of my adventures can be seen  on
_http://www.cnycorvair.com/CNYCorvair.php_ (http://www.cnycorvair.com/CNYCorvair.php)