<VV> Distributor

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Wed Jan 27 14:45:01 EST 2010

In a message dated 1/27/2010 11:09:57 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
HallGrenn at aol.com writes:

In a  message dated 1/27/2010 2:07:13 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jhouston001 at cfl.rr.com writes:

Can
these be used on  Corvairs??

Looks like they can for '62 and later.   Interesting.

Bob Hall

The new Pertronix distributor is not a bolt-in for the Corvair. Like the
MSD distributor for the in-line six, it takes several modifications to be
usable  in the Corvair - including the main shaft and gear. I have been working
with  Pertronix for about 18 months on this project, more like three years
if you  count my earliest requests. We are working out the changes needed to
make  it Corvair friendly. You will hear it first on VV and Fastvairs when
it  happens.

Seth Emerson

Silicone  Wire Systems