<VV> More caravan to convention info

Tom Miller tomill at att.net
Sun Jan 31 21:05:15 EST 2010

Mr. FrontMan,

You do know how to plan a trip.

------------------------------------

Can we detour down to Sturgis Kentucky and then proceed to Cedar Rapids
via Sturgis South Dakota ??? <:-| <:-|

FrontMan
WTBRT PR
DeckRug Enterprises Inc., LTD, Esquire
TaTonka, Iowa

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

> big snip

An additional note while I'm pontificating, Indy has sent out a mailer
to 64 clubs that are located in an area that might pass through Indy on
the way to convention. The mailer includes a press release to be
included in the club's newsletter inviting all to join us on the weekend
of June 19th for a great start to a momentous week of the 50th
anniversary convention, so be on the lookout for our mailer.

thanks,
Tom Miller
tomill at iquest.net
Circle City Corvairs