<VV> craigs list

Charles Lee Chaz at ProperProper.com
Sat Jul 3 18:26:19 EDT 2010

My experience exactly, as well.

I've had dozens of responses from automated email systems that say "I really liked your <whatever was listed on Craigslist> but here's a way to make real money" with offers to 'work at home'

Craigslist should simply have a way to <list in all regions> so you wouldn't have to list it everywhere, and also people could find it no matter where it is ?!?!?

It all seems to simple, but, alas  ....

Thanks to all for a great tutorial !

Charlie
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: lewisrishel
  To: Charles Lee
  Sent: Saturday, July 03, 2010 3:09 PM
  Subject: craigs list

  Yes, but how do I advertize an item for sale on all regions ??
  I have already been chastized for 'what appears to be the same item listed in several regions', and it was.  So, whats the point of an auction or sales site, if you cant reach the widest population ?
  And I think the list is run by robots, cause no human has ever answered my many emails.
  Lew