<VV> Cones

Gary Swiatowy gswiatowy at rochester.rr.com
Wed Jul 7 13:55:21 EDT 2010

Just a silly thought.
But donations are great, but there is another way for someone who wants to
make a donation, but no cash on hand.
Possibly list on e-bay, or CORSA website, a part or parts they have kicking
around and cannot use, as a fund raiser for purchasing cones etc.
Someone has a patch panel, probably never able to use, advertise it on the
CORSA site with a price(plus shipping) and the sales price, (minus shipping)
goes to the cone fund.

This is something, if organized properly, could also be used to fund CORSA
or the CPF.

Don't we all have some leftover Corvair parts we would just as soon donate
as leave to be tossed in a dumpster by our heirs?

Unfortunately, I am a thinker, and not so much an organizer.
Anyone think this is a good idea and want to run with it?

Start with the cones, work on up to saving CORSA.

Gary Swiatowy