<VV> VirtualVairs Digest, Vol 66, Issue 74=== Clunks

The Robbins therobbins82 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 18 15:02:29 EDT 2010

On my 65 when you hit a bump it sounded like the front end was going to fall
off. All parts underneath were new , it turned out that the front springs
that I had got from a Corvair vendor were not even close to being right,
they lowered the front end something fierce, would be great for a racer (
they are on eBay cheap now # 180534153303 ) The Corvair guru that worked on
the car said he had never seen any like these and had no idea what they were
supposed to fit. Clarks on the other hand sent the right springs and all is
right with the world. No more clunking and the ride is where it should be.
YMMV