<VV> PARTS Cleaner update

jvhroberts at aol.com jvhroberts at aol.com
Mon Jul 19 20:28:21 EDT 2010

 Ya know, having dealt with streams at work with mega suspended solids, we NEVER resorted to filtration. Settling works very well, and nothing plugs up. Not fast enough? There are centrifuges out there that'll clear the crap out in a New York second! Filters simply don't have the ability to hold enough crap and still maintain a good flow rate.
Let it settle, and decant off the top liquid.

John Roberts