<VV> Fw: 1967 Corvair Monza fuel pump

Charles Lee Chaz at ProperProper.com
Sat Jul 24 02:00:35 EDT 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: Charles Lee
To: lonzovair at aol.com
Cc: virtualvairs at corvair.org
Sent: Friday, July 23, 2010 5:39 PM
Subject: Re: <VV> 1967 Corvair Monza fuel pump

I know this is the right pump, since it was running fine, before sitting a while.

Now, runs OK and it leaks a bit but the seals and surfaces look fine - not cracked, pinched or anything.

It would seem that the seals could be replaced for less than $70 to buy everything else as a package (like solenoids that can't be bought without the starter, but that's another issue !)

Charlie