<VV> Charging disconnect wiring

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 29 02:17:04 EDT 2010

Seth,

You are saying that after you turn the alternator "off" (throwing the belt),
you want to be able to turn it back "on" without a need to replace the belt?
You'd rather flip a switch than a belt, right?

I'll need to go back into "conference" on that one.  <GRIN>

Later, JR

CCE CORSA CORVANANTICS SCG member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110
'65 Monza Convertible 4/140