<VV> Bouncing fuel gauge.

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 18:47:20 EDT 2010

Paul, If the guage showed full and empty when you tested the sending
unit out of the tank and when hitting the full and empty stops, then I would
look to see if the float rod is the same lenght as the original or if it is
bent differently.

And lastly, did you get the correct part number unit? Earlies and lates have
different resistence transmitters that might also emulate your
sensitive fuel guage readings.

Have you spoken to Clarks on the matter yet?

Mark Durham