<VV> ALTERNATOR CONVERSIONS

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Sat Jul 31 13:39:31 EDT 2010

People modify 'Vairs in many different ways to improve things...
seems somebody would have done this along the way.   If I had access
to a machine shop to fabricate brackets I would have... but then I
don't drive as aggressively as I used to (aversion to tickets) so I
usually don't toss belts these days.  Tony

You are so right!!  99.9%  of us have never had a recurring belt problem...that nothing fixed...

 I would think the UltraVans  would benefit from a HD '61 Fan.... with a "side mounted" Alt  driven from a AC or A.I.R.  pulley.

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://mysite.ncnetwork.net/reswr0kp/