<VV> MY ALTERNATOR CONVERSIONS

jvhroberts at aol.com jvhroberts at aol.com
Sat Jul 31 14:18:06 EDT 2010

 It's not so much 'it ain't broke', but there's often a better way. Especially in this case where you're going to add a lot more amps, etc.

Now, in reality, alternators trade torque for RPM, so, lots of torque when turning slowly, and the fan makes more torque when revved.

Still, seems like a separate belt is a good idea here.

John Roberts