<VV> electrical/ignition problems cont'd

Ray R. (aka Grymm) vairguy at echoes.net
Wed Jun 2 16:23:24 EDT 2010

Hey folks,

     I've now got the 65' Corsa cranking happily, but I have no spark from the coil (which I'm pretty darn sure was working when it was taken off).  Again there is lots of stuff disconnected such as the dashboard (except I plugged in the main plug for the dash) so there could be a problem there.

     With the key off I get continuity to ground from both sides of the coil, with the key on I have 12v on the + side.  Any other tests I can do?  I can't afford a coil right now so I'm stuck with this one for at least a few days!

Ray "Grymm" Rodriguez III
Lake Ariel, PA
CORSA member
66' Corsa 140/4 coupe
65' Corsa 140/4 coupe (under construction and almost done!)