<VV> electrical/ignition problems cont'd / Coil check

Ray R. (aka Grymm) vairguy at echoes.net
Wed Jun 2 17:11:18 EDT 2010

Fantastic, thats just the sort of test I was hoping for!  Sadly my coil
failed the test, I managed to get about 2 sparks out of it with about 30
attempts, and they looked pretty weak.  Thanks so much for the info!

Ray "Grymm" Rodriguez III
Lake Ariel, PA
CORSA member
66' Corsa 140/4 coupe
65' Corsa 140/4 coupe (under construction and almost done!)