<VV> CORVAIR ENGINE HEAT

Ron ronh at owt.com
Sun Jun 6 22:35:05 EDT 2010

I've driven my Rampside long distances both ways and yes, it did run cooler
with the engine lid off but it also cooled adequately with the lid on.  It
did run quite hot with the lid on during a steep mountain climb going to
South Lake Tahoe on a hot summer day.  You'll never find any mountains of
that size anywhere near Iowa.
RonH