<VV> what to do with a rough 65 Monza?

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 9 10:48:25 EDT 2010

What used to be considered "as common as dirt" is certainly not the case anymore with Corvairs. Though I know not everyone is savable, it's the bodies that seem to be the hardest to come by in good condition. I believe we are at a point in our hobby that we have more parts than cars. You didn't mention why you just wanted the drivetrain. Are you taking them for a dune buggy? Just to have "spare parts"? If you at all have the space, I would encourage you to NOT throw away the body. This is my 2 cents worth though there are others in this community who are more wise and experienced than I.
Timothy Shortle in (beautiful) Durango Colorado
My education is still ongoing