<VV> corvair "yenko stinger/fitch sprint" misnomer model on ebay!

tim mahler flat6vair at comcast.net
Sat Jun 12 09:35:05 EDT 2010

have the kit and box, but really did not mentally note that interesting
tidbit.

Fitch Sprints did not have a "standard" color scheme.  the black upper half
was a noted styling clue of the sprints, but was an "option"  everything
Sprint was an option <grin>  the Yenko stinger really did not have a
standard either -- stripe colors were of several different hues as I
understand it.

two sides of the box shows the Yenko Stinger build of the kit.  One side
shows the "stock" Corvair build (looks like it has custome wheels)

Price is good at the moment.