<VV> 40th convention reunion

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 13 10:12:41 EDT 2010

All,

I'm posting this now in order to have as much notice to everyone as
possible. I'm working with Jamie Reinhart on a photo-op for all who
attended the first CORSA convention to get together, with the cars they had
at that convention, if possible.

At present, Jamie says that Monday evening would probably be the best time.
Will post details as soon as they are firmed up. Probably gather at
registration at an appointed time, then retire to the parking lot and our
cars for the pic.

I know that myself, Mike McKeel, Larry Claypool, Ken Maxwell, Ron Fedorzak,
and Tom Seversin are among the group. Tom and I still have our cars that we
had at that convention, so the plan is to get us around our cars for the
photo-op. If you are or know of anyone who was at the '71 convention,
please spread the word. Thanks!

-Mark