<VV> No-option cars, was: Wierd combos on earlies...

Mike Stillwell yenko117 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 14 09:22:49 EDT 2010

 One of my favorite customer cars was a '65 500 coupe Tuxedo Black with a teal interior. It had no options, except a spare tire lock. It was a radio delete car and had no exterior mirrors, until some were added years later. Bench seat with no seats belts, but with the 95/3 it was fun to drive. I haven't seen it in years now, but I hope it's still kicking around the DC area. I have a bad feeling it was junked when it's owner was put in a nursing home.

 Mike
 YS-117