<VV> 66 four door for sale in Keeseville NY

Ray R. (aka Grymm) vairguy at echoes.net
Thu Jun 17 14:59:47 EDT 2010

Hello folks,

I just wanted to let you all know that I've been speaking with someone who is looking to sell a 66 four door in Keeseville NY.  I didn't get a lot of info due to the person I was speaking with not being at the same location as the car and not knowing anything about them but this is what I got:

Appears to be a 500...  looks like it has very basic bench seat upholstery (vinyl) and rubber floor rather than carpet but not 100% sure.

Seems to be blue on blue or blue on aqua in color

Upholstery has no tears but is faded and dirty.  Might clean up or might need to be recolored.

They say it needs a battery, but ran the last time they had a battery in it... this could go either way.

As far as she knows the car is complete

They are "asking" $1,100 but I think you might be able to get it for a lot less... I really softened her up before I realized it was a four door car... and I'm not a four door kinda guy.

Message me if you have any interest and I can put you in touch with her.

Ray "Grymm" Rodriguez III
Lake Ariel, PA
CORSA member
66' Corsa 140/4 coupe
65' Corsa 140/4 coupe (under construction and almost done!)
63' Monza PG coupe (next project)