<VV> Barns of parts

Ray R. (aka Grymm) vairguy at echoes.net
Thu Jun 17 20:50:59 EDT 2010

Every time I consider the list of parts I need for the 65' Corsa (recently
posted to this list) and the future lists of simlar nature that loom in my
future... I bang my head against the wall thinking of all the stashes of
corvair parts and complete cars that have been melted down or left somewhere
to rot.  =(

I really need to start watching for estate sales that involve Corvair
stuff.. since I'll likely be the only one interested in many cases based on
these stories I hear... now if only I knew how to find such things
efficiently.......

Ray R.

the last "barn of parts" that I know of that was