<VV> Removing an cleaning under top fan shroud

Ray R. (aka Grymm) vairguy at echoes.net
Sun Jun 20 15:50:57 EDT 2010

Better than finding a similar conglomeration inside the crank case of an
otherwise ready to run engine =/

Anytime you let an engine sit around the garage for a while... take a moment
to close up any openings..... such as the oil filter adapter pad....  trust
me... worth the time, you can guess how I know!  The scary thing is if I
hadn't pulled the oil pan off to swap it for another (aluminum finned) one I
wouldn't have found and would have installed and started it with all that
stuff in there.

Ray "Grymm" Rodriguez III
Lake Ariel, PA
CORSA member
66' Corsa 140/4 coupe
65' Corsa 140/4 coupe (under construction and almost done!)
63' Monza PG coupe (next project)