<VV> Seth's own car

James P. Rice ricebugg at mtco.com
Sat Jun 26 18:52:40 EDT 2010

All:  Seth drove his own Corvair powered Corvair at Ventura.  It was a work
in progress then, and I don't remember how he did.  I think there's been a
couple times when he did not beat the car's owner.  Curiously, I think it
was when the borrowed car was in one of the slower classes.

A couple of the competition cars went off at the first corner.  The
transition from the outer oval to the inner got them on their first run.
After that, they adjusted.

Just about all the spinning was done by folks as the tried to get slowed
down after going thru the timing lights.  It looked to me like it was a bit
of showboating for the crowd.  Which really enjoyed it.

Historically Yours,
			James

Message: 5