<VV> Seth's own car

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Sat Jun 26 22:07:44 EDT 2010

Hi folks,

I too remember a number of Seth's cars - I've seen his old road race Stinger back at San Diego, the Lola (can't recall where), and YS-306 at Williamsburg.  I think a lot of other people borrow cars, but the facts that Seth goes to most of the conventions, many of us would view him driving our cars as a good way to see how fast they really are, and the fact that he's such a solid driver that he often trophies makes us recall the "borrowed" rides.

One of these days I won't be at baseball games most days and have a car at a convention I can ask him to drive :-)

--Bryan