<VV> FS: Mag-style wheel covers

psergeant paulsgt at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 28 17:34:40 EDT 2010

Good afternoon!
I have a set of 4-13" mag-style wheel covers that I would be willing to sell.  These are not concours quality but are very good street quality.  Some have minor dents and small curb rash along with some pitting on the 'mag' portion.  On two of these I removed the black paint to see if they looked better.   They could look very nice with a little restoration work.  I'd like to get $250 for the set. I'd guess it will cost $30-$40 to ship. I'll throw in 2(?) extra mag-style wheel covers for parts that are in poor condition.  If you saw my blue 65 convertible at the convention, you saw these wheel covers.  email me off list if you are interested and I'll send you photos that I took yesterday.  (email: Paulsgt at earthlink.net)

Thank you.

Paul Sergeant
65 Monza Convertible (110/PG)
61 Pontiac Tempest Safari Wagon
...coming soon 66 Corsa Coupe (140/4)

CORSA since 1975
Member - Corvair Minnesota, CORSA, POCI, Little Indians.