<VV> Catch in Clutch

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 29 14:48:05 EDT 2010

When you figure it out, please let me know.  I JUST TODAY developed the same
symptom in my Rampy.  Sometimes (seems like mainly on first use) the pedal
wants to stop an inch or so above the floor - giving the false impression
that the pedal is fully depressed.  I'm suspecting something in the clutch
cable since I had to change it out about three weeks ago when it broke at
the clutch end.

Later, JR