<VV> Catch in Clutch

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 29 15:25:20 EDT 2010

Oh, Mark...

Assuming you are talking CAR and not truck.  Check and lube the ball at the
top end of the clutch pedal.  Also check the plastic pulley (two of them I
think - maybe only one?  CRS you know) in the passenger compartment for
cracks or flat spots.  You'll have to pull the carpet up.  Do that from the
passenger side.  And, if I remember correctly, pull down part of the heater
vent - where it goes up to the defrosters.

Later, JR