<VV> Catch in Clutch

gswiatowy at rochester.rr.com gswiatowy at rochester.rr.com
Tue Jun 29 15:03:40 EDT 2010

Last year a friend of mine had the clutch pedal and arm fall of his 63.
The bushing was badly worn and with the many years, it wore the arm so finally whatever was retaining it just fell out.
He drove it home with no clutch.
He waved the arm at me out his window, I was following him home from a show.

Last week, someone else had me listen to his clutch pedal at a cruise night.
It is creaking badly, noise under the dash.
Don't know if it's the pivot, or the cable. Needed a flash light to see what was going on and did not have one.

Gary Swiatowy