<VV> NECC Time Trials at Monticello. A Day of Performance Driving. Registration is NOW OPEN!

Lacki, Allan V AVLacki at pplweb.com
Tue Jun 29 16:45:55 EDT 2010

NECC Time Trials at Monticello. A Day of Performance Driving. Registration is NOW OPEN!

To register visit the "Registration" page at the NECC website:
www.neccmotorsports.com

Hosting Organization: Northeast Corvair Council (NECC)
Event Date: September 13 2010
Time: 7 AM to 5 PM (approximate)

The Event:
NECC Open Track & Time Trials at Monticello. Open-track sessions throughout the morning and early afternoon. Individual timed laps later in the afternoon. All makes and models of cars welcome subject to our tech and driver rules.

The Track:
We'll be driving on Monticello Motor Club's South Circuit. 1.8 miles 11 turns consisting of large sweepers increasing and decreasing radius corners  and thrilling elevation changes. The track was designed by Brian Redmond
 Formula 1 driver and winner of 77 Grand Prix races in 12 countries. This is truly a premium facility.  Come join us for the day!  Register now!

Location:
Monticello Motor Club
67 Cantrell Road
Monticello
 NY 12701

Prices:

Monticello Time Trials.  Open track all day with timed laps in late afternoon. $229 per driver.

Monticello Taste of Track.  A half hour of laps around the track with a pace car at mid-day.  See our website for further details.  $29 per car.

Posted by Al Lacki for NECC

The information contained in this message is intended only for the personal and
confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. If the reader of this message is
not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this document in error
and that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify
us immediately, and delete the original message.