<VV> Catch in Clutch

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 29 17:02:56 EDT 2010

Hi Bill,

I've not tried to check just yet, other things happening.  Yes - car and FC
are different regarding clutch cable.  Everything (cablewise) is underneath
on the FC.  Not so on the car.

In my case (FC), I'm thinking that perhaps I did not get the replacement
cable routed 100% correct and that might be causing the problem.  OR, since
it was a used (under 5,000 miles) cable out of a truck that was converted to
PG.  Perhaps it had more wear than anticipated for one reason or another.
Perhaps the adjustment at the clutch has slipped, though I'm not sure that
could happen.

I'll let you (and VV) know once I sort it out.  But, if there are other
things/places I should check I'm certainly open to suggestions.

Later, JR