<VV> Corvairs with 'Antique' plates/but no Corvair

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 28 12:36:29 EDT 2010

California had a form titled RELEASE OF LIABILITY that a seller had to forward within 10 days to the DMV. I would think most states would have a form of this nature. I cannot believe this pastor would be responsible for anything. The state authority could just o a lien on the vehicle and claim it, the same that a towing/storage facility would do. I guess in the case of the pastor the old saying is true: No good deed goes unpunished. (Or the road to hell is paved with good intentions). Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado