<VV> engines on both ends

kevin nash wrokit at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 29 23:46:20 EDT 2010

> Message: 7
> Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 12:52:31 GMT
> From: "kenpepke at juno.com" <kenpepke at juno.com>
> Subject: <VV> Engines on both ends - Could be Corvair
> To: virtualvairs at corvair.org
>

> >I thought about building a monster Mid-engine V8 Vair and putting a
> >complete Geo Metro FWD set-up in the front. Drive around with the economy
> >3-cylinder. Then have fun with the "Real" motor. I am sure there are a
> >thousand
> >reasons why it wouldn't work.
> >
> >Seth Emerson

Seth- There may be a thousand reasons why it wont work, BUT- I happen to know a drag racer that told me about someone that showed up, with a fairly heavy stock bodied car of some sort with stock mufflers on it that was seriously kicking everybodys a$$, and nobody could figure it out... untill some genius decided to pop open the trunk, (probably looking

for a hidden nitrous system) and they found an extra engine!

Kevin