<VV> FW: Not made like they used to myth

Tom Berg thesuperscribe at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 14 09:56:55 EST 2011

No engine in the '59? There's too much dust and smoke to tell.

What's irksome, though, is the insurance industry and IIHS taking all the credit
for safer cars. Yes, they badger the auto makers about crash and handling
safety, but the builders' management and engineers deserve some credit for their
efforts.

--Tom in Ohio