<VV> PG starter free spin

Bill H. gojoe283 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 5 19:53:18 EDT 2011

                                       B"H

Grymm:  Had the problem with both my 66 and my 69.  I solved the problem with a rebuilt starter.  The starter is worn and it won't get any better.  in fact it is likely that eventually you'll get stuck someplace and be unable to get another start (happened to me once).

You can rebuild it if you have the time and the room in your garage, but since I have neither, I just got a rebuilt and haven't had a problem.

Good Luck...Bill Hershkowitz