<VV> PG starter free spin

Daniel Monasterio dmonasterio at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 5 20:15:59 EDT 2011

IMO, there are two issues that prevent the "bendix" to engage.
1.- Dirt or lack of lubrication on it's bushing/s which, prevents free linear moving on "bendix". In this case, just clean shaft and bushing and add an oil drop.2.- Worn inner parts not engaging on bendix. In this case, replace bendix.
Daniel Monasterio