<VV> WWI Vet - Oldest Driver

Kevin Clark kevin@kcvairbrush.com kevin at kcvairbrush.com
Sun Nov 6 09:44:37 EST 2011

It may be doubtful they drive Corvairs but could they still drive?
Every year Susan and I go to St. Louis to visit her grandmother to
celebrate her birthday. One thing I always want to do while there is
go for a ride with "Grandma" and see how she is driving, at last
count, at 104. Not mph, at 104 YEARS young! I'd say she still has
about 15 - 20 years left of her and she is in great shape.
If anyone care to reveal their age, who is the oldest person with a
valid drivers license and still drive, a Corvair or not?
Kevin

Kevin G. Clark
kevin at kcvairbrush.com
www.kcvairbrush.com