<VV> LM turbo's and no lower shrouds

Eric S. Eberhard flash at vicsmba.com
Mon Oct 24 18:54:51 EDT 2011

Scotty, I have never had a heating problem and I live in AZ.  I do
use the pressure/retard on my turbo (forgot about that little
mod).  I suspect the Petronix II (not I) helps a lot with the
timing/dwell situation.  E

At 06:13 PM 10/23/2011, you wrote:
>Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2011 15:08:15 -0400 (EDT)
>From: ScottyGrover at aol.com
>Subject: Re: <VV> LM turbo's and no lower shrouds
>To: wrokit at hotmail.com
>Cc: virtualvairs at corvair.org
>
>Eric- re: overheating--have you tried getting a combination vacuum
>advance/pressure retard instead of the retard-only system that comes  stock?
>Anything that promotes a more correct timing not only improves
>fuel  mileage but
>may reduce the overheating.  If any doubt exists, e-mail Frank
>Burkhard--he's the turbo expert.
>
>Scotty from Hollyweird

Eric S. Eberhard
(928) 567-3727          Voice
(928) 567-6122          Fax
(928) 301-7537                           Cell

Vertical Integrated Computer Systems, LLC
Metropolis Support, LLC

For Metropolis support and VICS MBA Support!!!!    http://www.vicsmba.com

For pictures:  http://www.vicsmba.com/ourpics/index.html

(You can see why we love this state :-) )