<VV> LM turbos and no lower shrouds

Eric S. Eberhard flash at vicsmba.com
Tue Oct 25 14:37:08 EDT 2011

They are ... and if you want, you can get a 550 hp Mustang or over
600 hp Corvette off the floor -- and we use a much more conservative
measure of HP than in the Corvair days.  Of course, trying to repair
it yourself is amazing too -- good thing they don't need much.  But I
seriously doubt 50 year old 2011 Mustangs will be as common as 50
year old Corvairs ... once the electronics go, how do you keep it on
the road?  E