<VV> LM turbos and no lower shrouds

Eric S. Eberhard flash at vicsmba.com
Tue Oct 25 14:31:33 EDT 2011

Actually I have had one 62 turbo and two 65 turbos ... never had one
overheat ever.  Actually, I don't think anyone could make one
overheat here even at 105 degrees and driving hard up a 6% grade ...
you'll make it hot ... but it won't over heat.  That is assuming the
stock system is correct.  I see a lot without something in place ...
the engine compartment has to be sealed for it to work.  E