<VV> PG discussion (was "A good day in my little Vair' shop")

Rick Norris ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Sat Oct 29 06:29:37 EDT 2011

Out of all the Corvairs and variants I have owned over the years my 67 vert
is the first and only one with a Powerglide. I purposely went looking for an
automatic because the last time I had my 69 140 four speed vert in a parade
I realized it is no fun anymore to work the damn clutch for an hour!
That is why I call my Royal Plum convertible my Dairy Queen Parade car. It
knows where all the Dairy Queens are and its nice in a parade! As for hills?
This is West Virginia after all. You are either going up or down a hill!

Rick Norris
#36 Sunoco Corvair
www.corvairalley.com