<VV> undercoat removal tips?

Bruce Johannesson cc_devilbiss at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 29 06:34:50 EDT 2011

From: cc_devilbiss at hotmail.com
To: virtualvairs at corvair.org
Subject: RE: VirtualVairs Digest, Vol 81, Issue 88
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 18:21:59 -0400

Hello Ray,

I've had some good luck removing undercoating with a Harbor Freight brand needle scaler.  I did all of the undercoated surfaces on my '66 with mine with great results.  You just need to be careful around thinner gauge metal, because it has a tendency to cause minor peen marks.

Here's a link to what I'm talking about

http://www.harborfreight.com/compact-air-needle-scaler-96997.html

Don't forget to use your 20% off coupon.

Regards,

CC