<VV> Shipping a door ~ Greyhound (and Amtrak!)~ Really ~ Whodathunk ?

Jay Pitchford jay.pitchford at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 21:47:47 EDT 2011

 I've purchased off Craig's List and shipped via Greyhound from St Paul MN
to Columbus OH a 5 ft long, 40 lb snow sled I bought for my boys. It was
cheap and fast. My brother-in-law bought it and took it to the local bus
station; I picked it up at our local terminal.

If I recall properly, it was Matt Nall who I got the idea from. He
suggested Greyhound on the Corvair Forum board, when talking about how to
ship heavy steel parts!