<VV> Speedo rerpair...

dcastiaux at aol.com dcastiaux at aol.com
Mon Oct 31 18:30:36 EDT 2011

I don't do it, but for years my 62 Rampside speedo would only go up to 20 MPH and stay there until you slowed down to at least twenty or below, from 0 to 20 it was fine. The Odometer always worked like it should. Well, I finally took the time to pull it out and low and behold the screws that hold the spedo portion in were lose putting it in a bind. Tightened the screws and reinstalled the cluster and it works fine now!!!    David in OKC    67 Cpe and 62 Ramp