<VV> Speedo pain

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Mon Oct 31 21:11:39 EDT 2011

As I recall, the speedo input has a pair of magnets driven directly by the cable, the needle is attached to a cup that fits over the magnets.  The odo is driven by a gear off the shaft that spins the magnets.

On an early, there is a gear in the diff, you might also make sure that end is seating properly too.

--Bryan