<VV> Gauge Accuracy

FrankCB at aol.com FrankCB at aol.com
Sat Nov 17 13:10:45 EST 2012

Ed,
    You're 100% correct.  The Beretta had an  electric fuel pump and fuel
injectors so it had NO carbs.  We used  isopropyl additive to homogenize any
water that got into the gas and blend it  WITH the gas to eliminate a
separate layer of water at the bottom of the  tank.  So I just dumped in the new
gas, turned on the ignition, waited a  few seconds for the pump to refill the
lines and it started right up.
    Frank Burkhard
    Boonton, NJ

In a message dated 11/17/2012 12:37:37 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,