<VV> the office / desk chair for (sub-225 pound) Corvair enthusiasts

ScottyGrover at aol.com ScottyGrover at aol.com
Sat Nov 17 21:00:24 EST 2012

I'm sitting in this type of chair as I write this message; it's well worth
the money I paid for it as I am seated here working at my computer at least
8  hours a day, 7 days a week. replying to many messages and designing
Corvair  parts.

Scotty from Hollyweird

.

In a message dated 11/17/2012 3:41:36 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,