<VV> [fastvair] LM Gearbox in EM chassis

jvhroberts at aol.com jvhroberts at aol.com
Fri Jul 5 16:54:26 EDT 2013

 1. I assume by LM you mean the 66-69 Sag box.
2. The 3 speed and the 4 speed are externally identical, mounting wise.
3. Why would you use the 3 speed instead of the 4 speed? The 4 speed is a better choice.
4. The 66-69 Sag will bolt  to an EM diff, just don't use two of the bolts, and trim the gasket where needed. You could use the whole LM transaxle, just leave out the yoke nuts inside the diff. You'll have to do some machine work to add the speedo components, however.

John Roberts