<VV> Lights out

Smitty vairologist at cox.net
Tue Jul 23 13:28:49 EDT 2013

Smitty Says;    One thing to consider when throwing a flashlight in your
suitcase.  Lots of people are not aware of this feature.  LED flashlights
power draw is so low it is amazing how long they will last even under
continuous use.  No telling how long they will last under intermittent use.
I keep a couple of the little Harbor Freight throwaways in my garage.  Twice
now I have laid one aside still lit, only to discover them still burning the
next day.  Admittedly dim, but good enough to find a hotel room number.

Be sure to buy 6 in order to find one good one.   GGGGG